What is Distance Learning?
We can define distance learning, or correspondence education, as a form of education where there is physical distance between the student and the instructor. This definition of distance learning implies that the student does not attend traditional classes or lectures, but is free to study from a location of his or her choice. Correspondence education can incorporate self-study, virtual or online learning, assistance from instructors via instant messaging/telephone/e-mail, as well as written assignments and examinations.
What are the advantages?
There are many benefits or advantages to distance learning. Some of these include the following:
- It increases access to education.
- Students can study from home. They do not need to travel to classes, or relocate in order to be closer to campus.
- It gives people the opportunity to work and study at the same time. It is not necessary to give up a full-time job in order to study via correspondence.
- Students can determine the pace at which they study. They need not be held back by other students, nor pressured by lecturers or fellow students.
- Students can choose from a wider variety of courses, as they are not limited to courses that are offered by institutions that are situated within travelling distance.
- The distractions and temptations that come with campus life are absent.
- It is often more affordable to study via correspondence than to enroll for attendance-based courses.
- You can study from anywhere in South Africa
Taal Net Offers Distance Learning
ENGINEERING COURSES N1 - N6 FEE STRUCTURE
Nated Level Registration Fee Fee Per Subject Number of Subjects Total Fees Per Trimester N1 R500-00 R1430-00 4 R6220-00 N2 R500-00 R1430-00 4 R6220-00 N3 R500-00 R1430-00 4 R6220-00 N4 R500-00 R1650-00 4 R7100-00 N5 R500-00 R1650-00 4 R7100-00 N6 R500-00 R1650-00 4 R7100-00
Taal-Net Training Institute offers a large selection of courses in different fields, these courses include:-
Distance Learning Contact Office
|Call Center :||+27 11 568 9074|
|Whatsapp Number:||+27 78 263 2344|
|Tellephone:||+27 11 975 2771|
|Website :||Distance Learning Site|
|Location :||51 Maxwell St,,